[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - help needed.. plz respond.

karan42in do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 7 00:16:50 EDT 2007

hi ppl,

    i m new to the concept of EJB3.0 and Jboss AS... i would like to which are the files which need to be created to run an simple application like Hello world.. i got the link and downloaded the application.. but its not running properly.. so kindly help me out.

   I m using  jdk 1.5, ejb 3.0, JBoss IDE 1.6, JBoss AS4.0.54GA... anything else i need to work with.. kindly enliten me.. and save me from missary..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043565#4043565

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043565