[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Weblogic to Jboss

AndyRobert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 7 00:40:52 EDT 2007

We are migrating our application from Weblogic 8.0 to JBoss-4.0.5.GA. Everything is done except the JMS part. I am new to JMS and Jboss. Our application uses Custom connection factory say jms/myFactory, also uses custom queues like jms/myRequestQueue amd jms/myResponseQueue. Can anybody please help me how to create Custom Connectionfactory like jms/myFactory and Queues like jms/myRequestQueue etc. Please let me know what all configuration files needs to be updated. Please help using an example.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043566#4043566

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043566