[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Problem with JMS rollback

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 7 17:12:08 EDT 2007

"keuller" wrote : Tim,

  | But my aplication has a time interval when we check Queue and each verification is a new session. If I apply rollback in a Session s1, according with you another software has created session s2 and it will be consumes the message again, thats right ?

According to the JMS spec rollback caues recovery of the session, so the messages will be immediately redelivered to the *same session* that called rollback. So after rollback they won't be available to be consumed by another session until the first session (the one that called rollback) closes.

anonymous wrote :
  | Or if I shutdown my application I'll close the current session and start again my application a new session will be created. So when a start again my application must be consumes all messages stored in table ?
  |
  | Regards.

Yes, if you close the session that called rollback and create a new one, then that new session should receive the messages again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043771#4043771

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043771