[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: fault never reaches catchall

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 7 17:24:51 EDT 2007

After getting cvs trunk checked out locally, I built the jbpm-enterprise.ear locally and deployed to my JBoss 4.0.5.GA server. I could access jbpm-console and login to it.

Then I followed steps given on the wiki page to deploy BPEL extension, I got ClassNotFoundException for JobExecutorServlet. I see this servlet is configured in both jbpm-console and jbpm-bpel war files.

The ear file has the class in jbpm-jpdl.jar bundled in it but not jbpm-bpel war file. My global lib folder did not have this jar.

So my question is - why is this jar not bundled in the jbpm-bpel war file? In fact even other jars such as jbpm-bpel.jar and jbpm-bpel-config.jar are not part of war but are copied to global lib folder? what is the reason to keep them global?

Thank you,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043774#4043774

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043774