[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: fault never reaches catchall

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 00:48:34 EDT 2007

Hello Alex,

I have been struggling to get JBPM ear and JBPM-BPEL extension working on JBoss 4.0.5.GA.

My current status is that after deploying ear and then bpel war, the deploy servlet is trying to deploy the sent zip as jpdl process instead of BPEL. That tells me my jbpm-cfg.xml is not found or conflicting with the one in ear file. I would greatly appreciate if you can modify the wiki page to add steps for getting the JBPM engine on JBoss running.

Thanks,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043824#4043824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043824