[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Assigning task to mutiple actors

naseem.k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 01:54:29 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am using JBPM version 3 and I have a requirement where I need to assign a task to mutiple actor say to bert and ernie.

This is how I did by swimlanes. A new swimlane I created whose Assignment type is expression. In the expression, I wrote user(bert, ernie). Process was also deployed correctly on server deployer /jbpm/upload but I got exception when I accessed that particular task.

Can anyone please help me is there any way by which we can assign same task to multiple actorIds. Any pointer on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Naseem

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043826#4043826

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043826