[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: allow swimlanes to perform assignment at each reference?

dslevine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 15:22:50 EDT 2007

i made it work last night.  ish.  a few questions so I can submit a patch:

 - i added it to the Assignment element, not the swimlane element.  thoughts?
 - I dont know how to update the XML Schema.  is it somewhere in SVN?  what is the proper way to do that as a patch, etc?

also, i'm not quite clear on how i should best persist the change.  should i add a column to the db?  for JBPM_DELEGATION?  or use JBPM_DELEGATION.CONFIGURATION_ somehow?

I have it working locally for what i need but i'm hardcoding some things until I sort this out and can submit the patch.  The only files i've modified so far are:
 Delegation, TaskMgmtInstance, and TaskInstance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044459#4044459

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044459