[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how list processes?

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 11:26:48 EDT 2007

"kukeltje" wrote : Simon,

  | I'd like to follow up on this, but would you want to start a new topic for this with a sujbject like 'general concepts' or something like this. That way if the search works better people can find this new 'interesting' thread.

Sure, if it's OK I'll just use the previous message to start the thread.

On the topic of this thread, how would you determine the type of object returned in the List of getThreadList()?  I traced it down to a hibernate call, "query.list()", how much further do you need to go?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045036#4045036

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045036