[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: How to clean or refresh EJB cache?

Kentzhou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 14:50:57 EDT 2007

Hi, Thanks for reply.

I think it is not related to Commit. I have tried your suggestion, but can't solve this issue.

The problem is: when the Entity Bean is in JBOSS pool already(this is server side cache), next time if app needs the EJB, it will get from pool, but the data in database maybe changed. So question is how to Synchronize EJB with database in the pool when app get it.

With CMP, you can use something like EntityManager.flush(), but how to do the same thing with BMP?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045101#4045101

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045101