[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ClassCastException: org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamApplication11

ikuleshov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 15:01:59 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :  I finally made it to work

titou09, have you been so lucky to make seam running with EJB3 support on WebSphere?

I am having hard times dealing with these issues of the WebSphere EJB3 Feature Pack:

- Container-managed PersistenceContext (also known as container-managed EntityManager) not supported

- EJB3 modules that have an ejb-jar.xml must be named starting with "EJB3" and use EJB 2.1 DTD

The later point is the most important one since we can't use EJB3-style ejb-jar.xml and it becomes impossible to add seam EJB interceptors into the ejb-jar.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045102#4045102

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045102