[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: what happended to the JBoss Remoting 2.2 GA download lin

mazz@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 12 11:22:52 EDT 2007

It is missing from the labs site.

Click on "jboss.org" link you see in the top banner - then navigate to the Jboss remoting downloads and all u see r the ones up to 2.0.GA.  nothing later:

http://labs.jboss.com/jbossremoting/downloads

BTW: I see that JBossAS 4.2.CR2 has Remoting 2.0.GA in it but 4.2.GA now has 2.2.SP4.

That's a huge change (for me anyway) just going from the last candidate release to the GA version.

Why was this decision made and can I assume everything will be backward compatible with things that used to work with 4.2.CR2 and remoting 2.0.0.GA???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045201#4045201

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045201