[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JBoss 4.2 Context.xml docBase ignored?

kuvera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 03:28:33 EDT 2007

In default/conf/jboss-service.xml towards the end you find DeploymentScanner settings. Change the URLs attribute:

  |       <attribute name="URLs">
  |          deploy/,file:/srv/images/
  |       </attribute>

If there's a slash at the end, the directory is treated like deploy, and all subdirectories are deployed by default. But you can also specify adad.war at the end, without slash, and then only that one app. is deployed.
(I don't know if "file:" is always needed or not, I use it for individual wars and ears. In the above case it may be just the path.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045353#4045353

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045353