[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Begin issue. Cannot make it work how we need

anescu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 03:44:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

tried your suggestion, it's the same thing. Apparently the propagation="end" is not used at all. I mean I have the same errors as before, see here:

Caused by: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: /layout/loginout.xhtml @17,133 action="#{accountHubSelector.changeSelected}": java.lang.IllegalStateException: begin method invoked from a long running conversation, try using @Begin(join=true) on method: changeSelected
  | 	at com.sun.facelets.el.LegacyMethodBinding.invoke(LegacyMethodBinding.java:73)
  | 	at org.apache.myfaces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:63)
  | 	... 43 more

What do you mean by swapping X with Y? I am doing this, but in the method that is invoked from the change button, and I am outjecting 2 objects, based on the selection in the select box. But the problem is that the method has the @Begin annotation because if we open a second browser we would need to have different context in those browsers. If I use @Begin(join=true) for example it works but both browser share the same context!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045355#4045355

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045355