[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: How to Disable default clustering in JBOSS?

mrvora do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 23:52:07 EDT 2007

Sorry for trouble.I am not very clear abt what specific part of xml suppose to be changed. in majority of the cases it is like...

<depends optional-attribute-name="ClusterPartition"
         proxy-type="attribute">jboss:service=${jboss.partition.name:DefaultPartition}

THe link u mentiones tell me that i have to change at many places...i got it but not thouroughly. please tell me in depth if possible.

Regards,
Mitesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046010#4046010

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046010