[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: My Brain < Seam Conversations

chubby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 23:08:36 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : i.e. I'm replacing the private member reference with a new one from the query result. Perhaps the DataModel variable in the parent conversation context is actually still referencing the old one?

That was it.  I replaced my code with code that clears the list and adds the results instead and viola, it all works.

Makes sense I guess as how else would seam know.  Now my only concern is that for a moment, another datamodel context variable exists.  I can likely resolve this using @End(beforeRedirect=true), right?  that would (I think) force the nested conversation to finish before the actual redirect and the second (nested) DataModel won't get created.

Anyhow, I'm in business again, although I think my subject text still applies :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046355#4046355

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046355