[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - runtime adding a new MBean

ajay662 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 10:45:37 EDT 2007

Is it possible to add a new MBean at runtime? My application is managing external devices running different software releases. When a new device gets added to my application and its of a release for which I don't already have an MBean, I want to add a new one dynamically.

This MBean would then load the device release specific version of the jars using a custom classloader.

Am I way off track here or is it possible to do above?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046517#4046517

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046517