[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: minOccurs and maxOccurs in EJB3 annotations?

BogusException do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 10:46:29 EDT 2007

fhh,

Thanks for the reply.

anonymous wrote : PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 17:39 PM    Post subject: Re: minOccurs and maxOccurs in EJB3 annotations?
  | From the documentation of @XmleElement:

You know, I have all the EJB3 books out there, including Bill Burke's Enterprise JavaBeans 3.0, and none of them mention these extended annotations. They mention @WebService and @WebMethod, and even @WebParam, but nothing at a fine grained level.

I also found a nice PDF "card" that shows most/all:

www.easybeans.net/xwiki/bin/download/Main/Documentation/ejb3-annotations.pdf

Not having any books mention these, it never even occurred to me to look! Where did you find the documentation you quoted? Is it in the source? But knowing now that these "extended" (for lack of a better term) annotations exist, begs the next question:

Are there any examples of using these annotations in an XML file that would be deployed with a class? Would those examples, too, be in the documentation?

Anyway, thanks so much for the post, as when I went out and searched for "XMLElement" I found all these wonderful extensions I had no idea existed!
[/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046518#4046518

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046518