[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - How to setup Apache Cluster with JBoss Cluster

shansari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 21:50:13 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Currency I have one Apache web server as single point of contact for the JBoss cluster. Its works fine, but I prefer to setup an Apache cluster to avoid single point of contact failure.

How to setup Apache web server cluster, with at least to have 2 nodes to have fail over capability. This apache cluster act as the web point of contact for my JBoss cluster.

Kindly help me to setup an apache cluster.

With Regs
-Ansari S.H

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046688#4046688

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046688