[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Getting error while deploying my application in Jboss, j

shyamjig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 19 07:56:23 EDT 2007

"PeterJ" wrote : A servlet is loaded on startup if you have the < load-on-startup /> tag defined for the servlet. Remove the  < load-on-startup /> tag and it will be loaded when needed.

  | But if you eventually load all 7000 servlets, you will still wind up with an out-of-memory exception. You need to increase the JVM hap size, you can do that in run.bat (Windows) or run.conf (Linux).

Actullly, i dont have the Tag entry < load-on-startup /> along with my servlet defination in web.xml.

Even i tried with option < load-on-startup >0< load-on-startup /> or some negative integer but still i am getting these error.

I have Tomcat version of Jboss.. here its working fine..
But when configure me application in Default version of Jboss 4.05 .. this problem get occurs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046991#4046991

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046991