[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: property injection

ewfolf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 19 07:26:30 EDT 2007

@monkeyden: thanks for your reply. i found the corresponding entry in the documentation.

unfortunately, it doesn't work actually. i'm using the seam.properties settings configuration.

seam.properties:

  | applicationSettings.profilesPath /profiles

ApplicationSettings.java:

  | @Name("applicationSettings")
  | @Install(precedence = BUILT_IN)
  | @Intercept(NEVER)
  | @Scope(ScopeType.APPLICATION)
  | public class ApplicationSettings {
  | 	private String profilesPath;
  |
  | 	public String getProfilesPath() {
  | 		return profilesPath;
  | 	}
  |
  | 	public void setProfilesPath(String profilesPath) {
  | 		this.profilesPath = profilesPath;
  | 	}
  |
  | 	public static ApplicationSettings instance() {
  | 		return (ApplicationSettings) Component
  | 				.getInstance(ApplicationSettings.class);
  | 	}
  | }

within my actionbeans i tried to get the propery via
ApplicationSettings.instance().getProfilesPath()

any ideas?
thanks
ew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046990#4046990