[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Is there JBoss 4.2 documentation?

doktora do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 20 13:16:01 EDT 2007

Same here.

Although I've acquired some experience in configuring the myriad of xml files in JBoss, I've never had to set-up the initial configuration from scratch as the jems-installer made it very easy to configure an HA/EJB3.0 server with a secure JMX interface.

The prospect of tinkering with xml files to set-up 4.2 in a high-availability configuration seems daunting.

Will be eagerly awaiting a jems installer or detailed docs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047063#4047063

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047063