[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Can I create data source at run time

avihaimar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 20 13:47:42 EDT 2007

Hey,

I work with the latest version of JBoss integrated with hibernate.

I want to create data version control, so I need the ability to create new schema at run time and create a DS that point to this schema.

The flow is like this:
1. The user ask to create a private copy of the data
2. Create new schema for the user
3. Create a DS for this schema
4. Create a persistence unit that work with this DS (I still don?t know how to do this in run time)

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047064#4047064

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047064