[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Could not create Component Error

shane.bryzak@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 21 19:22:10 EDT 2007

It's likely a configuration error.  I recommend that you use seam-gen to generate a functioning authentication configuration, then compare what it generates to what you have.  As a side note, you don't need the IAuthenticator interface for your POJO AuthenticatorAction component.  Also, Identity implements its own logout() method which I recommend you use instead of writing your own.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047407#4047407

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047407