[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Design, Business model and Jbpm integration

jeanbobby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 08:12:37 EDT 2007

Thanks Ronald,
I checked the code and saw the key you're refering to :

public ProcessInstance loadProcessInstance(ProcessDefinition processDefinition, String key);

So, if I remove the status from the domain, and use that business key attribute to materialize the link between domain and process instance, what would be the elegant way of searching all the ITEMs in 'toBeValidated' Status (ie Node) ? :

Call a custom query on Jbpm, get the matching nodes and use the associated business keys to load the corresponding domain entities ?

I see that the API is rather Task oriented so I wonder if that would be a hint to another way of thinking this workflow integration.

Thanks for you advices,
Olivier

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047547#4047547

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047547