[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Generation of jasper reports in seam

d.solasa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 08:19:55 EDT 2007

Hi

I struck at the point to generate the jasper reports in seam ,ofcourse in jboss too.i even used the component that is given in the jboss site (but that was depricated).And i tried in all the ways that am supposed to generate the jasper reports in java.May be i think i need a jar file or any other configuration to generate jaspe reports in seam..

plz be help me..So urgent that i need to implement it in my project

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047549#4047549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047549