[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: How to get this (very simple) tutorial to work in JBoss

mjdinsmore do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 23 19:31:37 EDT 2007

Thanks.  I guess that kind of clears it up.   I wasn't trying to do it "in servlets" but I guess that language was JBoss's way of saying, "it just doesn't work".  It would be nice if they are more clear on that.

So is the first version of JBoss that really supports this is the JBoss 5.x version?  Without the @EJB injection, it seems to me I'd be upgrading to the EJB3 without any real clear benefits other than "its different".  At least with the resource injection, I can remove my Delegate and refer to the bean directory -- and just have the interface define it.  This saves from implementing a concreate class which duplicates the same type of code.  For me, I'm saying better = less code.

thanks!
-Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048085#4048085

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048085