[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: multiple jobexecutor threads?

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 09:33:05 EDT 2007

Alex,

If you search for "StaleObjectStateException", you'll see other instances on this forum where it occurs after a fork.  I don't know if it has the same cause as yours, because you didn't report any details about what you're doing.  Unfortunately, no one bothered to follow up with a resolution or workaround, if one was found.

Also, see http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM-626.  I'm not sure if it's relevant.  It's reported in enough detail that you can probably tell.  But again, unfortunately, no resolution or workaround was reported, if found.

I suggest that you prove to yourself that when your async events kick off, you're picking up the different node instances - not accidentally grabbing the same node instance, somehow.

Beyond that, sorry, I got nuthin'.
Please report what you find - this will be my problem soon, too!

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049324#4049324

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049324