[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Clustering doubt

shribala do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 09:34:43 EDT 2007

Hi - I have 10 SLSB ejbs where 5 ejbs are called by servlet (Internal client same jvm - within the same ear) and other 5 are being called from a different server jvm.

Now given that only 5 out of 10 ejb are being called outside the server (external client). Do i have to cluster all the 10 SLSBs.

I hope its sufficient to cluster only the 5 SLSBs those which are being called externally.

Pls let me know if you foresee any other problems if in an application we do clustering for only some of the beans.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049326#4049326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049326