[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Setting DefaultDS to use Postgresql in JBoss AS 5.0.0 Be

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 12:53:02 EDT 2007

Looks like I made a few assumptions in my post.  Here are the missing steps:

1a) Copy the PostgreSQL JDBC driver JAR file to the server/xxx/lib directory.

1b) Add a user with a password. and create a database in PostgreSQL. (Use this info for step 2)

In step 2, also change the JNDI name in the postgres-ds.xml file to DefaultDS.

By the way, you can rename postgres-ds.xml to anything you like, as long as it ends with -ds.xml. I usually use the JNDI name, that is, defaultds-ds.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049451#4049451

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049451