[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: javax.naming.NamingException: userEntity not bound

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 12:53:14 EDT 2007

Ok, here's how your jboss.xml should look like (in addition to the message driven entries). I have added the entry for the userEntity entity bean. You will have to add entries for each of the remaining entities bean which have this problem.

<?xml version = '1.0' encoding = 'windows-1252'?>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049452#4049452

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049452