[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools Documentation

garypinkham do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 10:02:16 EST 2007

"hafidzmalik" wrote : If I understand you correctly. Seam provide "seam generate-entities" but not providing "seam generate-entity". Alternative to that, you can always use "seam new-entity" in the latest release of Seam 2.0.0 GA. Although I have no idea on how to use it yet.

Unless this has changed in the GA release..  What I have done is create the project then edit the "seam-gen.reveng.xml" file.   In this you can exclude/include specific DB tables.   This will allow you to generate only one specific table...

Gary

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102574#4102574

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102574