[jboss-user] [JBoss.NET] - Problem using JBoss.net and JBossWS

gisnalbert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 09:59:54 EST 2007

Hi,

I have a problem in my hands that i dont know how to solve:
my application has webservices using JBoss.net, working in JBoss 3.2.7; but, inside this webservice, at some point, is made use of another webservice, using a classes that are in a jar (that i dont have the sources), and that jar uses a newer version o axis (from the package org.jboss.axis.*).

In my machine, using JUnit for testing only the webservice, all works well, but when i put this project in the JBoss and try to consume the webservice, there are many errors, because of classloader.

I have tried putting the jars that my jar uses in the JBOSS_HOME\server\all\lib (those are jbossall-client.jar, axis-ws4ee.jar and jboss-ws4ee.jar) but then, the server dont even start, giving me an error in the file JBOSS_HOME/server/all/conf/login-config.xml.

Someone has some light as how to solve my problem?

Thanks to everyone!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102572#4102572

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102572