[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools Documentation

garypinkham do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 15:59:53 EST 2007

"garypinkham" wrote : Unless this has changed in the GA release..  What I have done is create the project then edit the "seam-gen.reveng.xml" file.   In this you can exclude/include specific DB tables.   This will allow you to generate only one specific table...

Of course I go to try this today with Seam 2.0GA and the JBossTools nightly build and I can't seem to figure out where the "seam-gen.reveng.xml" file goes!   When creating the eclipse project using the ant scripts the file is there but when creating using the new tools inside eclipse the file doesn't exist.   I created one and have tried several locations but none are recognized by the "seam generate-entities" action in eclipse.    Any ideas?

Thanks! Gary

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102684#4102684

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102684