[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Connection caching

travisb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 14:37:42 EST 2007

There is only one case where we use JmsTemplate to consume messages, and that is for the purpose of aggregation. For that case we may use jmsTemplate.execute(SessionCallback action,  boolean startConnection) to circumvent the resource impact of jmsTemplate.receive().

We also use JmsTemplate as a producer outside the app server. Once we determine an appropriate caching solution, we will apply it to both the JmsTemplate senders and the various DefaultMessageListenerContainer deployments.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103063#4103063

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103063