[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Calling a JBPM Process from a Webservice

cingram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 14:42:52 EST 2007

How can I begin a JBPM Task from a Seam webservice? The taskId is bieng passed in as a param to the webservice, however I don't see a way to let Seam know to use this taskId? Any ideas?

  | i.e.
  |
  | @Stateless
  | @WebService(name = "TaskService", serviceName = "TaskService")
  | public class AuctionService implements AuctionServiceRemote
  | {
  |    @WebMethod
  |    public boolean approveTask(long taskId)
  |    {
  |
  |        //I need to set the taskId somehow so that the BusinessProcess
  |        //Interceptor knows to use it.
  |
  |        AddressService addressService = (AddressService) Component.getInstance(AddressService.class, true);
  |        addressService.change();
  |    }
  |
  | }
  |
  | @Name("addressService")
  | @Stateful
  | public class AddressServiceBean implements AddressService,Serializable {
  |      @BeginTask
  |      public void changeAddress() {
  |           //do stuff here
  |      }
  | }

Thanks in advance!
Cameron Ingram

Come see my presentation at Jboss World Orlando!
http://www.jbossworld.com/agenda/thursday.html#next_thurs_2

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103066#4103066

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103066