[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - SOLVED - Re: Combo Box in Form

karstendausb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 10 09:05:54 EST 2007

Ok. I had to solve this now, as I ran into other classloading problems on the way.

The cause of this problem is a simple jar version conflict. The JBoss which is included in  the jBPM Suite (3.2.1)  comes with a javassist.jar which is too old to work with JSF RI 1.2.
That is probably  why a javassist.jar was included in the jbpm-console, which uses JSF 1.2.

But using two different versions of javassist will not work (this is a bytecode modifier library...that's why a SelectITem is not necessarily a SelectItem any more...).
Simply replace  that jar in the jboss-lib-dir against the version which comes with the jbpm-console (included in war).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103422#4103422

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103422