[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen is not a solution worth trying for existing EJB

svadu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 10 09:33:00 EST 2007

@ Morten:
MyEclipse likes to ship own/different version of WTP, I also had problems there some time ago when I was using MyEclipse. Then I just started using Exadel plugin when it became decent enough. So don't be surprised if you have that kind of issues. Try it on Eclipse Europa first and see if the problem comes back. Or raise an issue at MyEclipse to include the latest version of WTP.

@ Max:
do I have the right impression that there is lack of committers for Seam? Some issues hang in Jira for half a year or even longer (even though there are patches which merely need to be checked and merged). With Michael Yuan left Red Hat is he still a committer or is there a replacement?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103423#4103423

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103423