[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Help:Cannot obtain endpoint meta data!

caijc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 18 23:12:01 EST 2007

jboss4.2.2+jdk6
@WebService(name="BookWS",targetNamespace="http://net.cjc.ws",serviceName="BookWSService")
@SOAPBinding(style= SOAPBinding.Style.RPC)
@Stateless
public class BookWS {
    @EJB
    private AuthorManager am;
    @WebMethod
    public List getMyBook(String me)
    {
	return am.queryBooks(me);
    }

and I also configured web.xml to define this endpoint as a servlet.
While I deploy this war,the following exception is thrown:
ava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.RuntimeModelBuilder
        at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.getTypeInfoSet(JAXBContextImpl.java:422)...

But I still can see this web service from jbossws;When I click the related link,the browser says it cannot phrase XML.Another exception is thrown on the console:
01:25:36,750 ERROR [RequestHandlerImpl] Error processing web service request
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot obtain endpoint meta data
        at org.jboss.wsf.stack.jbws.RequestHandlerImpl.handleWSDLRequest(RequestHandlerImpl.java:520)

Why?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105892#4105892

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105892