[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM Designer bug [http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/GPD

pobrien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 18 23:34:15 EST 2007

Hi Koen,

I built the designer over the weekend and deployed it, however GPD-169 does not seem to be fixed.

The test I did to check whether the bug had been fixed was to create a simple process flow, save it, close it, reopen it, add a new node, save it, close it, open it.  The result was a jumbled process flow as previously encountered and as reported in bug GPD-169.

It's quite possible that I've done something wrong in building and deploying, so here's what I did: I followed your instructions above for building the designer (downloading 260 MB of files in the process). This resulted in a jbpm-jpdl-designer.zip file that I unzipped into a directory. I created a fresh installation of eclipse 3.3, with clean .eclipse directory and new workspace, and added the new designer as a plugin via the eclipse gui.

Regards,
Phil O'Brien

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105893#4105893

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105893