[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Please Help: FacesContext.getExternalContext().redirect does

rododendro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 22 11:26:14 EST 2007

Hi,
I'm developing a JSF portlet application on JBP 2.6.1, AS 4.2.1. I need to redirect navigation from a JSF portlet to another one, before this a portlet session attribute must be set, so I can't user a direct link to the portlet URL.

Based on JSF 1.2 documentation i tried:

FacesContext fc = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance();
  | fc.getExternalContext().redirect("http://localhost/portal/auth/portal/Portale+Benvenuto/Informazioni+Personali");

but I got the following error:

6:08:05,746 ERROR [STDERR] 20-nov-2007 16.08.05 com.sun.faces.portlet.FacesPortlet processAction
  | INFO: PS_CSFP0017:sendRedirect called Portlet mode cannot be set after redirect

what is wrong?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107147#4107147

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107147