[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Unable to build project in JBoss Tools

dkane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 25 04:03:23 EST 2007

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : so how do you expect the IDE to remember the setup ?

I thought "Java Builder" is basic default component for all Java projects. If even it was not added upon import, there should be a possibility to add builder in "Builders" tab. But I see only "JBossIDE Packages builder" and no "Java builder" in "New..." dialog.

This expectation is probably incorrect, I don't know Eclipse concepts well. But  with JBoss IDE 2.0 we had no such problems on checkout.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107560#4107560

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107560