[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: maintain state between pages and seam managed persistenc

nguyenhaugiang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 25 20:38:16 EST 2007

Thank you for your reply,
but let me make it clear,

P1 -> P2 -> P3 ...

P1, P2, P3 are bigger than pages of wizard, they are units of process.
P1 may be order list page,
P2 may be modify order page
(P2 itself may be a wizard page composed by few child pages P21, P22, P23...)
P3 may be acceptance list page...

What we need is maintaining state between pages P1, P2, P3... but do not share the same SMPC,
(shared SMPC is still need for P21 -> P22 -> P23)
If using LRC, the whole data will be cache in a single SMPC
(in fact, we did  not consider slate data yet).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107627#4107627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107627