[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Make JBoss available outside of localhost

rdoekes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 26 11:12:20 EST 2007

Hi,

- I installed JBoss 4.2.1.GA on my development server Windows 2003 as a standalone.
- Jboss is running as service using Tanuki Wrapper.
- I configured the Connector to port 80 in the jboss-web.deployer/server.xml on the default server

When I run the root site on the server as http://localhost/ this works fine, even other wars are running as expected in the localhost.

However, when I try to use a client computer to connect to the server using http://[server-name]/ this give 404 errors.

How can I make the JBoss web sites available to client computers?

I guess I am a little stuck in the configuration and permission settings.

Thanks,

-Rogier

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107781#4107781

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107781