[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: No suitable driver found for java:PostgresDS

chewbacca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 26 11:13:07 EST 2007

Hi Vicky,

  AFAIK, since I have configured the DataSource using the postgres-ds.xml in the deploy dir of JBoss, it should not be needed for me to, once again, enter the connection information (like driver, url, user and password). I should only need to refer to it using its JNDI name.

  And you can be sure I googled it more than a handful of times. AAMOF, I even found the answers, but they are just not working. That is why i'm posting here.

Anyway, thanks a lot, again, for your help.

Andre

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107783#4107783

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107783