[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: MDB initialized too early?

obfuscator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 08:59:09 EST 2007

We are seeing this aswell. This particular problem also has one big implication: Since seam uses its own entity manager, and this affects caching etc, we have decided to use the seam managed entity manager in all DAO:s. Therefore, it is critical that seam is initialized before any component of the application is triggered. It seems like seam dependencies spread just like const-correctness :D

Is there any other solution then to wait for seam to initialize in onMessage? This seems to work, but is a big hazzle, considering transaction timeouts etc.

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108075#4108075

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108075