[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JGroups->MDB

seammm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 09:02:18 EST 2007

Hi - This seems to be the most related forum for the problem at hand so here it goes..

I have a device that broadcasts UDP datagrams.

I am able to receive those datagrams using the JGroups org.jgroups.tests.McastReceiverTest example.

What I want is to integrate McastReceiverTest /JGroups with JBoss so that I can receive the incoming datagrams as JMS messages and handle them with a Message Driven Bean (seam).

So the question is if I do this with JBoss + some kind of xxx-service.xml file? (Example?)

Any input is appreciated, thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108076#4108076

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108076