[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Example of using Seam (without EJB) with ExtJS

Techieexchange do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 05:21:17 EST 2007

Hi,
  Thanks for your effort and contribution.

Two issues i would like to share with you:
1) Not able to login if i disable cookies on server
Description: Always throws NotLoggedInException. I know that you're using Identity for authentication,  i don't know why cookies makes problem here. If i allow cookies then i could able to login to the hotel search page (with NotLoggedInException exception on console output).

2)ExtJs Konowledge
Description: As i'm new to ExtJs, i would like to know whether we have to write lot of JS for binding client code. I don't see u have used any JSF/Seam tags on pages, instead lots of JS (one per page). In this case i think there is a steep learning curve on ExtJs. If this is the case, then  there's a problem in developer productivity and agile developement (RichFaces is doing a nice job regarding this concern).

http://techieexchange.wordpress.com/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108821#4108821

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108821