[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - certificate data after successful authorization

Bresio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 05:22:51 EST 2007

Hello
I just configured JBoss and my application to restrict access do secure area based on client certificate. It works fine.
Now I have problem, how to get certificate data in my application. I need for example certificate serial number.
I'm using BaseCertLoginModule with with verifier option like org.jboss.security.auth.certs.AnyCertVerifier
Can anybody help me, with link to some documentation how it could be done?
I'm using Netbeans IDE.
Thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108822#4108822

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108822