[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: NamedQuery not known in Component

mirko27 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 10:04:52 EST 2007

Sure. Here is full log. It seems like seam managed pc entitymanager I define in components.xml is not properly bound or instantied yet... Because later when I inject it @In EntityManager em in one of my beans it finds those queries.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109348#4109348

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109348