[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: what is the difference between swimlane and swimlaneInst

dingo001 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 1 22:28:03 EDT 2007

"kukeltje" wrote : actorId vs actorIdExpression: 2 different names, so why do you expect them to work that way? Please look at some examples/testcases (they are in the source) and experiment a little with jBPM. Most of these things will become clear then.

honestly dude, get that stick outa ur butt, if you dont have anything good to say do not say anything. do not tell me RTFM, I have RTFM.

yes, i do know that they are 2 different names: hence the question. why would i ask something that is obvious, maybe its obvious to you, but not to me.

in the time it took you to write your diatribe, you could have just given the answer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090461#4090461

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090461